Follow these guidelines to keep your candle burning beautifully, cleanly and safely at all times:
1. Always trim the wick to a length of 5-6 mm before each burning.
2. The 160g candle should not be burned for more than 3-4 hours at a time, the small 55g candle - for more than 2 hours at a time.
3. Do not touch the glass jar while the candle is burning - it may become hot!
4. Keep out of reach of children and pets by storing and burning out of their reach.
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
6. At the first burn, always allow the candle wax to melt to the edges of the jar, creating a full wax pool (2.5-3 h on average)
7. The candle has burned out when there is an average of 6 mm of wax left in the container. Prolonged burning may cause the jar to overheat.